Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- A chance to work for a global manufacturing business
- A 100% electrical maintenance and project-based role
- Develop your skills alongside other highly skilled engineers
- Grow with this company during their exciting plan for the future
Shifts – 4on 4off – average of 37.5 hours per week
Location - Leicestershire
Salary - £45,200
Pension - 6% - 9%
A global company operating across every continent employing over 2,000 staff in the UK. Established over 36 years ago, with a multi-million-pound turnover business, our client continues to grow from strength to strength using the latest technology while also minimising its impact on the environment.
Their site in Leicester is renowned for their quality and customer service, offering their clients, who are some of the world’s leading brands, solutions to meet all their packaging needs.
This site employs over 200 staff and are looking to increase their engineering team even further with a mechanical engineer. You will be working with a fantastic and highly skilled team who continuously strive to decrease downtime and increase efficiencies.
The business has a real focus on engineering and has an academy and apprenticeship programme and this role will offer you the chance to mentor those beginning their career within maintenance.
Due to their investment into the site and growth they now require an electrical maintenance engineer.
- The electrical maintenance engineer will be responsible for all fault finding and rectification work on production lines on site.
- For all electrical project work including major and minor installs, small individual project work to increase site efficency
- Working on PLCs is an integral part of this role - you will be expected, as a minimum, to be able to hook and look with a laptop
- Further training will be given on PLCs in to increase your skill-set
- As there is no mechanical requirement to this role you must be comfortable in only dealing with electrical maintenance planned and reactive
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- MUST have a recognised electrical engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, ONC, C&G, HNC, HND).
- Minimum of fault finding with a laptop to a PLC
- A positive can-do attitude.
How to apply:
- Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07584204866, or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
- REF: Electrical Maintenance Engineer