- £34,000 - £35,000
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training
- Immediate start
This is an opportunity to work closely with a dynamic and engaging engineering manager who will mentor you to take that next step in your career.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will have good mechanical and electrical skills.
- Fault finding down to component level
- Replacing like for like
- Strip down and rebuild
- Working within a high pressured environment
- Ensuring all reactive and planned maintenance is completed
ATA are working with an established engineering business with a history expanding well over 100 years. The company are a market leader for offering industrial cleaning services and operate within 30 countries bringing them an annual revenue of well over £2.5 billion. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team.
The company, who have a fantastic reputation with their 400,000 clients also have a strong affinity with their employees, who have great satisfaction of working there.
I’m looking to speak to the following Maintenance Engineers:
- To maintain all plant and equipment so that it is capable of running at its optimum speed and reliability level.
- Provide quick and effective response to all unplanned equipment breakdowns.
- Complete all allocated TPM in accordance with the appropriate schedules and specific requirements.
- Provide an effective and efficient response to all unplanned plant and equipment breakdowns, both mechanical and electrical.
- You must be Driven, motivated and have a can-do attitude
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then call Andy at ATA recruitment on 0116 2456744 or apply below.
RE: Maintenance Engineer ACB55