Job title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £36,000 (OTE 40k +)
Benefits: paid holiday, fantastic training, excellent progression plans.
Shifts: Monday to Friday (3 shift)
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer. They have a huge presence globally within their market operating across over 50 countries. As a business, they have some of the most state of the art machinery which allows them to be one of the leading manufacturers of a diverse and trusted range of products.
My client is going through massive investment with plough £1.5 million-pound last year in new machinery and set to match that this year. This allows them to provide a diverse and flexible service to all of their customer from small businesses to massive blue-chip businesses.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and PPM’s
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts which will include rollers, bearings, pulleys and Pneumatics.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- Being involved with project and continuous improvement work meaning you are engineering problems out as appose to sticking a plaster on it.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- benefits package.
- Contribution pension