Job Title – Lead Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location – Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary - £35-£40k (plus overtime and excellent bonus structure)
Shift – 3 shifts - 37.5-hour week
Holiday - 33 days holiday entitlement
My Client are looking for an experienced Lead Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their busy production site in Bradford. They supply into numerous sectors with a vast range of cans for the retail and industrial packaging clients. Their site is a purpose-built facility where they manufacture all cylindrical components themselves with a strong focus on quality and sustainability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the electrical maintenance engineer who is looking to join an innovative company as they have heavily invested in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. You will provide breakdown and maintenance cover on a varied range of machinery, including injection moulding machinery, power presses, lithographic printing presses, pick and place robots and much more.
With a massive manufacturing function this means they have immense opportunity to progress internally, if this is something that interests you please apply now!
The Role of a Lead Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carry out both planned and preventative Maintenance tasks and reacting to Breakdowns as they arise on a wide range of automated production equipment.
- Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of repairs through modern lean thinking and techniques
- Provide a detailed handover to the next shift ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood
- Use Computer Management Maintenance System (Agility) to manage and record daily work activities
To be successful in your application as a Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- HNC Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (desirable)
- BS7671 wiring regulations 17th edition or 18th edition (desirable)
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer ideally from an FMCG background
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of inverters and drives
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and PLC (Mitsubishi and Siemens)
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Generous bonus structure
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package. (Opportunities for progression with structured salary increases, subject to skills assessments)
- Contribution pension
If you are an experienced Lead Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and looking for a new challenge then apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07583 174632