Salary: £40,000 + Bonus
Shift: Panama Shift
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for a motivated and skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established Manufacturer within the Packaging industry who has built up a reputation and have a wide range of clients they supply.
The company have had substantial growth over the last few years. They are looking to expand their Maintenance department to help assist with the growth of the company. They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with the right attitude and skillset to come on board into the current team and drive more success for the team to take the business to the next stage of their vision of growth.
Maintenance Engineer Role:
- Carry out both planned and reactive maintenance of the machinery on site which includes, extruders, belts, conversion equipment, recycling presses and rollers
- Ensuring that any mechanical maintenance is carried out and any broken parts are replaced efficiently and effectively to reduce downtime.
- Carry out electrical maintenance including schematics drawings, electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels with components such as relays, sensors and contactors.
- Assist with any continuous improvement / LEAN work that is carried out to improve the efficiency of the department
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Electrical or Mechanical related qualification
- Must be able to hit ground running
- Experience with Fault diagnosis for both mechanical and electrical issues
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment would be beneficial
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (07773208421), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Jordan.Upton@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.