Title – Maintenance Engineer
Salary – £40,000 – 41,000
Location – Wolverhampton
Package – Holidays + pension + training
Shifts – 4 on 4 off Days and nights
A forward thinking, multiple award winning high-volume FMCG manufacturing business is seeking an Maintenance Engineer due to continued sustainable growth across the business.
Over the years they have invested millions back into the business to boost production, have set sustainability targets which they are well on track for, has been recognised as a leading business and have launched new process and introduced new machinery – to name but a few accomplishments.
The role can be roughly split 60/40 in terms of time spent carrying out PPM and reactive work.
Whilst you are working a day’s shift, your priorities will be on keeping the production line going by prioritising reactive maintenance, and the PPMs are reserved for whilst working nights.
The Maintenance Engineer will be required to perform full strip down and repair on the following: conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics, presses and various other automated equipment.
- To maintain all plant and equipment so that it is capable of running at its optimum speed and reliability level.
- Provide quick and effective response to all unplanned equipment breakdowns.
- Complete all allocated TPM in accordance with the appropriate schedules and specific requirements.
- Provide an effective and efficient response to all unplanned plant and equipment breakdowns, both mechanical and electrical.
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Factory start-up
- Equipment Repair
- Deliver Preventative Maintenance plan
- Stay Available for any maintenance work needed for production priority
- Identify and deliver improvement projects using modern Lean tools.
Skills & Experience:
- Recognised engineering qualification.
- Preferred Qualifications - Multi skilled – Mechanical Disciplined – Electrical Biased
- Awareness & Understanding of Statutory requirements & Legislation
- Good Team Player with a positive attitude.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £40,000 - £41,000
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.