£40 –£41.5k / Paid overtime.
4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Established in 1989, our client is a widely recognised and reputable FMCG Company specialising in producing bespoke hand finished calibrated portions. During this time the Company has enjoyed rapid organic growth meeting continued customer demand. 600 employees achieving a turnover in excess of £115 million. This is an excellent opportunity to upskill yourself as a seasoned maintenance engineer in a secure industry.
Maintenance engineer duties:
The role consists of mostly mechanical repairs however, electric faults should be expected. The equipment currently used are industrial sized conveyors and de-boning equipment. As the maintenance engineer your main duty will be keeping the production line going by prioritising reactive maintenance. The Company have also allocated time for PPMs whilst working nights.
- Electrical work is mostly breakdown repairing, sensors, relays, isolators. Fault find multi meter.
- Sensors, relays, basic control panels all electrical components with weigh checkers and conveyors.
- Changing bearings, motors, gearboxes and conveyors.
- Bearings, belts, gearboxes, sprockets gears, bagging equipment, valves and pipes.
A successful maintenance engineer should be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of factory fault finding, along with preventive measures. They must be experienced in pneumatics, along with conveyors in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to demonstrate working safely with electrical equipment whilst being a good communicator.
- A great opportunity to work in a brand-new factory once completed.
- 22 days holiday.
- Detailed on site training.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to experience working with high tech food preparation equipment.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation