Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £40,366 + OT (OTE £50K) + Training + Qualifications
Shift: 4 on 4 off
Our client is a market leader in packaging solutions, and we are currently assisting them in their search for a maintenance engineer to join their established manufacturing plant.
Despite the issues faced by the market and Covid-19, the business has continued to grow over the years with their turnover reaching north of £350 million. With this our client has been able to expand globally with it having over 12 sites in the UK and operating across Europe. This can be attributed to their contracts with global brands such as Amazon and Domino’s Pizza.
The company supplies to a wide range of industries and are looking to increase their supply to these industries, with the site operating currently north of 35million units annually. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to join a stable and secure business, who are looking to grow as a company both nationally and globally.
As the Maintenance Engineer onsite, you will be responsible for and need to be comfortable:
- Completing ppm’s, reacting to breakdowns, and completing remedial repair work across a busy manufacturing site.
- Hands on the work will be slightly more electrical than mechanical
- You will need to be confident fault finding using a Multimeter and reading electrical drawings.
- Working on 3 phase equipment (415v), conveyors, packaging lines, and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- Fault finding on automated machinery, this would be through various methods, including through PLCs.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you should have:
- Experience working within a factory environment.
- Must have a Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Must have experience with Fault Finding on 3 Phase Machinery.
- Full product training with the opportunity to take more qualifications.
- Great Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to relocate within the company across the world.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation