Maintenance manager, £55,000, 6% Pension, Life assurance
ATA are currently working with one of the UKs largest food manufacturing groups, supporting on a recruitment drive for their established site in the heart of Leicestershire. The company who have been established for over 100 years employ over 2000 staff across the country and boast a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of UKs most recognisable brands of which have become a staple part of British homes shopping lists. With a turnover eclipsing £1B the business is going from strength to strength and are set to grow even further in 2022.
The company are now looking to fill a vacant site Maintenance manager position at one of their most established sites in North Leicestershire.
About the Role
As the engineering site manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of site, including the management of a shift team of 20, which includes shift Leaders.
- Using CMMS system to Manage Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
- Managing CAPEX Projects from birth through to completion, including having full budgetary control.
- Managing the sites continuous improvement and root cause analysis projects.
- Ensuring all teams have the relevant Work Permits and Risk Assessments.
- Contractor Inductions.
- Ensure all Engineers adhere to H&S Policies and Safe Working Practices.
- 1-2-1’s, Appraisals, Disciplinaries, Recruitment, and Training & Development.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working as maintenance or engineer manager within an automated production, food or FMCG environment.
- Must have experience off managing a Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Must have previous experience of managing budgets.
- Must have experience performing root cause analysis and driving continuous improvement.
- Must have a recognised engineering qualification (Elec/mech)
In a time of uncertainty for UK engineering, this really is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for career stability with a company that is scaling up, not down. We have a number of engineers/managers across all of their sites and the post placement feedback we have received from them has been excellent, with all engineers commenting on how supporting the senior management team are, the fantastic vibe around site & how there has been the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
If you think you are the right Maintenance Manager for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283, or email your CV too email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation