Role: Maintenance Manager
Package: £55k + training + bonus
Shifts: 45 hours per week (Mon – Fri DAYS)
ATA are working exclusively with a high-end metal recycling company currently turning over more than £1 billion per year globally. With a strong footing in the UK market, they have found themselves undergoing huge growth within the multiple sites across the UK. As a company that is built on self-development and improvement, this business currently reinvests over 90% of their profits back into the site and the engineers, offering both internal and external training within the role. With the prevalence of recycling being ever more important around the world the business has no sign of slowing its growth in the foreseeable future.
Previously, this company outsourced a lot of their engineering function from contractors but now find themselves going through a huge change to bring all engineering in house. Because of this, the role will include all aspects of engineering, but also the involvement in making the site your own by implementing new PPM schedules and being involved in continuous improvement projects across site.
This Maintenance Manager role will involve but not be limited to:
- Managing the maintenance team including contractors, H+S and monitoring the functions of the site.
- Provide reports included but not limited to faults, PPM, lost time, breakdown and expenditure reports.
- Assisting the recruitment and selection process of new hires.
- Managing the sites environments including inspections.
- Managing the teams’ holidays, OT, and training of the engineers.
- Purchasing of parts, PPE, consumables, and services.
- To be responsible for successfully implementing a maintenance system both predictive and preventative.
- Providing accurate feedback on breakdowns and faulty equipment to all relevant parties.
- Reactive and PPM work on various shredders, sheers, mobile plant equipment, granulators, presses, and general recycling equipment.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contactors, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as pipework filler, sealers, valves, pumps, bearings, belts, and hydraulic equipment.
- Working a 45-hour Mon- Fri (Days only).
To be successful in the application for this Maintenance Manager role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Experience managing engineering teams.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be comfortable working both inside and out.
Along with this role as a Maintenance Manager you will receive:
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Includes a company annual bonus.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
- Prospect of internal promotion as well as vacancies all over the world.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation