Days only Monday to Friday
Benefits – Flexible working hours + Life Assurance + Ongoing Training and Progression + Overtime
About the company
A large FMCG manufacturing business that produces packaging materials for the food industry. This company have invested heavily in new plant and equipment over the last few years, and they are looking for a maintenance planner to help them get the most out of their assets.
Reporting into the engineering manager, this autonomous role will see you analyse the manufacturing plant looking for bottlenecks in production and potential machine failures and putting preventative measures in place to stop machines breaking down.
They do currently have a PPM system in place and are looking for a maintenance planner to monitor and manage and improve this:
- Managing and administration of a CMMS
- Working with production operators to implement maintenance strategies
- Schedule maintenance work for operators and engineers
- Using TPM/RCM methodologies improve machine availability
- Identify repetitive machine failures and plan investigations to find the root cause
To be considered for this maintenance planner position you must have the following:
- Experience working as a maintenance planner or team leader to complete maintenance
- Knowledge of TPM/ CMS systems and processes is desirable
- Experience with organising and managing site shutdown periods
- Recognised engineering qualification, minimum NVQ Level 3
- Experience of being a hands-on engineering within a manufacturing/FMCG environment
Joining our client as a maintenance planner, you will be joining a large reputable brand who still offer a local feel work environment. You will be joining a company with a great benefits package which flexible working hours, Life Assurance and going support and development. Due to the size of the company, there is further progression opportunities.
If you would like to be considered, please press apply or email your CV directly to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation