Maintenance Team Leader
Our client is one of the UK’s leading FMCG businesses that manufacture a range of recognisable household products. The business has continued to grow and invest in 2020 with demand for their products still exceptionally high. The company operates a state of the art automated production facility in Rugby with an on-site engineering team of 30 and are currently looking to hire a new Maintenance Team Leader to join the operation at site.
As a Maintenance Team Leader you will be responsible the activities of your engineers on shift whilst also being hands on carrying out planned maintenance and reactive work on all the equipment at site including conveyor systems, pumps, canning equipment, filling machinery and packaging machinery.
Your key duties will include:
- Planning and organising your teams work
- Reporting on KPIs for team performance.
- Looking for continuous improvement actions to carry out.
- Carrying out PPMs equipment at site.
- Reacting to breakdowns at sites and resolving any mechanical or electrical issues that arise.
- Carrying out engineering project work for new equipment.
- Electrical work will be fault finding and dealing with common issues such as loose cables, faulty contactors, worn out components, cabling issues.
The successful Maintenance Team Leader will need:
- A level three of equivalent engineering qualification.
- The ability to work with three phase electrical equipment.
- Experience in a maintenance role from either a manufacturing, production, automation or FMCG environment.
- Experience leading or supervising or maintenance team.
- Good mechanical fault finding and problem-solving skills.
The successful Maintenance Team Leader will be working for a market leading business who are still expanding despite the current economic climate. They can offer fantastic job security and a great working culture.
To be considered either apply online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website