Multi Skilled Technician
£39,653 + pension and overtime
Panama days and nights
Benefits – OTE £45k + Private Bupa Healthcare + 5% matched pension + 21 shift holidays + progression opportunities + ongoing training programmes
A large and well-established manufacturing company are looking for an experienced electrical and mechanical maintenance engineer to join their highly skilled team.
This company have spent millions over the last few years to develop the manufacturing plant into one of the most sophisticated in the UK. Recent projects have included factory extensions to increase capacity and brand-new machinery installations.
The multi skilled maintenance engineer will be working in a fast paced, manufacturing environment and be responsible for:
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns on all plant and machinery across the site
- Planned and proactive maintenance to help reduce breakdowns
- Root cause analysis of repetitive faults to get to the heart of the problem
- Project work such as machine moves and installations, modifications to existing machinery to upgrade automation, and CI projects to identify issues in production that can be improved.
- The ideal maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained to NVQ 3 as a minimum electrical or mechanical
- You must have maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- It is important that you want to join a company that can help you develop as an engineer
What is in it for you?
- The working environment and the exposure you will get to some of the bespoke machinery should be a key river to applying, if you enjoy technical challenges and learning new skills then you will love it here.
- The company is doing well and investing heavily in new machinery, this gives unrivalled job security but also the opportunity to get involved in project work
- There is plenty of overtime to help increase your earning potential
- Private Bupa health care and company benefits
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation