Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you an automotive design engineer who is stuck designing single components and small assemblies?
Do you want to get involved in full system design? And to see how all different systems work together?
Do you want to leave behind a dull and one paced engineering environment to work for a fast paced and modern business, with a fantastic product and high-level technology?
Do you want to work in an environment that is mature and autonomous?
Then this will be for you!!
- Complex multidisciplined products that are 2nd to none in their industry.
- This organisation is constantly looking to improve and develop their product line and ways of manufacturing.
- You will get the opportunity to manage the project through from your own designs.
The products and applications are often quite diverse, which means that this is a very interesting place to work, and you can also see the fruits of your labour in front of you as a lot of the manufacturing and build process is done on site.
It’s crucial that the right people are brought into the business as it’s a fantastic team and they’re great at what they do:
What you need:
- 3D Cad user
- Mechanically qualified
- Automotive or commercial vehicle design experience
- Use 3D CAD to design mechanical systems
- Work with blue-chip clients to provide industry-leading expertise
- Enjoy it and be involved!!
- Be part of a productive team
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, please send your CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.