Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to work for a family-orientated engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Do you want to join a business that genuinely cares but is also commercially successful and innovative?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career.
What you need:
The main requirements for the role are that you have a good understanding of detailing or draughting engineered products and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs a qualified engineer to find solutions to complex problems.
- Experience designing complex systems / mechanisms / moving parts
- Track record of working for an engineering business designing using Solidworks
• Designing complex mechanical equipment
• Using Solidworks to design solutions
• Working with the shop floor to get products made / problem solving
• Designing full systems
£30-35k + benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now!