Mechanical Design Engineer – Siemens / Unigraphics NX
£30 per hour (Ltd)
3 Month Contract Initially
Our client designs and manufactures a range of special purpose machinery and have supplied to some of the major companies within the FMCG sector for many years.
The role of the Design Engineer will include:
- Take a client spec and modify or make changes and additions to existing designs
- Create parts lists, assembly and manufacturing drawings
- Work closely with the shop floor to solve any manufacturing issues
- Update Vault and Teamcenter throughout each project
- Provide updates to internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who has previously designed Special Purpose Machinery, Automation and processing equipment for the FMCG sector
- Competent user of Siemens NX
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Mechanical engineering qualification
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.