Engine Design Engineer – Automotive
£30 - £35 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35)
3 Month Contract
Our client was founded over 60 years ago and is one of the leading engine manufacturers having supplied to many clients in the commercial Automotive and Motorsport industries.
Due to an increase in projects, they are looking for an experienced Engine Design Engineer with experience using either Catia, NX or Pro E.
The role of the Engine Design Engineer will include:
- Understand the client’s requirements to produce initial designs then take it through sign off, proto-type, testing, detailing and final stages
- Designing engine components from scratch or modifying existing designs
- Working on either commercial road engines or for motorsport projects
- Produce all relevant documentation for each stage of the process
- Liaise with the client providing regular updates
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Previously designed whole engines for the Automotive or Motorsport sector
- Experience using either Catia, NX or Pro E CAD packages
- Able to produce designs from concept to completion
- Degree qualified in engineering
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.