- £30,000 - £40,000
- Matched pension
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Immediate start
Commutable from: Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire,
Are you a Mechanical Estimator looking to work for a forward-thinking and growing organisation? Are you a Mechanical Estimator who is seeking to become an instrumental part of the team? If so, I have a great opportunity for you.
I am proud to once again be representing this company which specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke equipment for various clients within the Aerospace, Defence, Space sectors amongst others. The company invest very heavily in providing internal training and regular performance reviews to excel you within the business.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation, they are going from strength to strength, and this role will enable the successful candidate to mould their career and potential a the team around them in the future. If you are interested in joining a business that is looking to increase their turnover and in return, can offer a fantastic role with great career prospects, then please contact me today for a confidential call.
The role of the Mechancial Estimator will be as follows:
- Working from and interpreting customer specifications. Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentations
- Prepare and submit estimates and bids in response with these enquiries
- Help to maintain, support, and improve the commercial processes.
- Creation of the bill of materials, material take off, reporting labour and material costs
- Liaise with both internal and external engineers, contractors, suppliers and consultants to construct and formulate estimates
- Prepare and submit estimations to include materials and labour
- Establish and maintain tendering processes.
The Successful Mechancial Estimator will have:
- An experienced Mechanical Estimator
- Experience as an estimator, or proposal engineer, applications engineer, cost engineer, bid engineer or sales support engineer would be advantegous
- Experience of the creation of Bill of Materials and materials take off
- Experience of working within aerospace, MOD, defence or Space industries either for the end client or Tier one
- A suitable engineering qualification
The Mechanical Estimator will have the full support, backing and training of a large and stable business. This role will already hold a great deal of responsibility.
How to Apply:
If you would like any further information regarding the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Mikey Phillips on either Michael.email@example.com or DDI: 0116 245 6745 or Mobile: 07864 609 140
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.