Mechanical Fitter – Letchworth Garden City
£16 - £18 p/h (Umb/Ltd)
To start at the beginning of December 2020
Mechanical Fitter/Machine build/Pneumatics from component level
The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for the following:
- The role will be building machinery from the ground up – 100% of the role will be hands on building, working from engineering drawings.
- You will be building sub-assemblies such as assembling the valves onto the block/manifolds, and pumps and tanks for the systems.
- Potential work may also involve assembly of robots -they work around a cylinder which is pneumatically controlled.
- You will be routing pipework through the machine, connecting and routing the pipework neatly and effectively.
- You will then work as a team to build the sub-assemblies and assemblies onto the main machine.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Be an experienced Mechanical Fitter with mechanical assembly experience.
- Have experience of building special purpose machinery from the ground up.
- Have mechanical and electrical fitting experience.
- Experience with pneumatics
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
This business Designs and manufactures bespoke, automated special purpose machinery for a variety of industries. They have grown massively over the years and now boast world renowned clients from across the globe.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.