Mechanical/Assembly Fitter – Coalville/Leicestershire (Up to 9 roles available)
£12.50 p/h (Rising to £13.20 p/h after 12 weeks)
Plus x1.5 Overtime
6 months Temporary to Permanent
The Assembly Fitter will be responsible for the following:
- You will be part of a Production Line building sub-assemblies or a full machine -machines are large industrial machines such as Crushers/Conveyors
- You will be supplied a parts pack from stores and will be working against engineering drawings
- You will then build the part using mainly hand tools and hydraulic tools.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Fitting/Assembly experience (2 years ideally)
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Experience in heavy manufacturing industry
- Enthusiastic and interested in progression
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Permanent position after 6 months
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.