MIG Welder / Assembler
£12 per hour (PAYE)
13 Weeks Temp to Perm
Our client is a leading manufacturer of material processing and handling equipment who supply to a range of large organisations within logistics, waste handling and more.
They are looking to for an experienced MIG Welder/Fabricator who can also carry out mechanical assembly tasks when required on a temp to permanent basis.
- Long term/permanent opportunity
- Up to 20 hours overtime available paid at 1.5x
- Early finish Fridays
The role of the MIG Welder will include:
- MIG Welding components for a variety of projects
- Fabricating sheet metal ranging from 3mm – 20mm
- Working from engineering drawings
- Using saws, drills, sanders and grinders
- Basic mechanical assembly/fitting of parts including drives, shafts, rollers and belts
- Reporting any stock shortages or quality issues
The successful candidate will come with the following skills/experience:
- MIG Welding and Fabricating experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing/production procedures
- Can work from engineering drawings
- Experience in mechanical assembly
- Well organised and strong communication
- Flexible approach to all tasks
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.