MIG Welder/Fabricator – Design and Manufacturing of Waste & Recycling Equipment
Standard Hours: 07.30 am – 16.45 pm (Mon – Thurs) & 07.30 am – 11.30 pm (Fri)
3-month contract initially, with the opportunity to go permanent
For the last 70 years, our client has designed and manufactured some of the industry’s leading waste & recycling equipment with integrity and innovation at the forefront of everything they do.
Their equipment is considered to be the safest and most reliable equipment on the market and looking to bring on multiple MIG Welder’s/Fabricators with immediate effect to join their experienced and established team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- MIG Welding
- Fabricating sheet metal (3mil – 20mil)
- Reading and working from Engineering drawings
- Use of Saws, Drills, Sanders and Grinders
- Adhering to the company’s quality standards
- Reporting of stock shortages, poor quality stock and any changes noticed
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Welding/Fabricating experience (Ideally 2 years +)
- Ability to work from Engineering drawings
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Sheet Metal work experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment
The benefits of this position:
- Busy environment for a competent and confident individual
- Immediate start.
- Opportunity to work for a nationally recognised brand
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07773208421. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation