MIG Welder/Fabricator - Kettering
£12 p/h (PAYE)
Or £15 p/h (Umbrella)
3 months Temporary to permanent
The MIG Welder/Fabricator will be responsible for the following:
- MIG Welding.
- Working from engineering drawings/Fabrication drawings
- Fabricating sheet metal (3mill-20mm)
- Adhering to health and safety and company policy
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- MIG Welding/Fabrication experience
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience working on items such as conveyors/boilers or of similar nature.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
This engineering company undertake a really wide variety of jobs – from refurbishment of production equipment and machinery to the design, manufacture and installation of structural steel framed buildings.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.