The Role – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (60/40 Mechanical Bias or 60/40 Electrical Bias)
Salary - £35-39k (DOE)
Hours of work – 3 shifts (Mon-Fri 6-2, 2-10) and (10-6 Sun-Thur)
Location – West Yorkshire (commutable from; Leeds, Bradford, Barnsley, Doncaster and York)
Overtime – 1.3 and 2.0
Interviews are taking place Next Week Commencing 23.11.2020 so hit apply to avoid disappointment!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful and well established leading FMCG manufacturer for some of biggest names in their sector. My client is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer based out of their West Yorkshire site. They are a leader in their sector, with their 5-year growth plan and plans to grow their engineering team, there is room to progress in this company as well as giving you the peace of mind of job security, during these difficult times.
As a successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will join my client bringing in hands on experience from previous companies you have worked for within the FMCG/manufacturing environment.
Day to day role for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Identifying and fault finding on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatics, extruders, ovens, vacuums and many more
- Continuous improvement – working on high tolerance machinery and improving maintenance tasks
- Carry out effective repairs to machinery and ensure minimal downtime is achieved
- Ensure all safety protocol is carried out correctly
- Teamwork and contributing solutions on health and safety and repair improvements on machines
- ELECTRICAL WORK – single and 3 phase panels, change motors, inverters and drives, basic PLC knowledge, (inputs and outputs)
- MECHANICAL WORK – gearboxes, motors, belts, shafts, ovens, operating lathes with basic turning, operate milling machine simple keyway, fabrication
Experience and skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent such as; City and guilds – time served
- Multi skilled with a bias of 60/40 of electrical or mechanical within FMCG
- Experience of working with high tolerance machinery
- Team player
- Flexible in your working hours – able to help the business out on seasonal demands
- To have worked on the electrical and mechanical components as shown above
So, if you are an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and want to be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on either 0113 2437378/ 07583174632. I look forward to hearing from you!