Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
SALARY: £39, 000 K annual salary + up to £2000 yearly bonus
SHIFT PATTERN: Continental shift pattern
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 15 % Pension contribution
- In house training
- Overtime is available.
- 25 days holidays + 8 statutory days.
We are currently searching for 2 experienced multi skilled engineers for a regionally renowned manufacturing company based in North West Yorkshire. The company have over 18 sites throughout the UK making them the leading supplier in their field. With a turn over of over £300 million, the company’s focus is now on further growth and expansion, which will result in a lot of new and exciting projects.
THE ROLE OF A MULTI- SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily routine maintenance on factory equipment.
- Diagnosing and reporting all faults and problems.
- Fulfilling PM and PPM duties.
- Repairing or modifying electrical components such as 3 phase motors, relays, inverter drives, sensors, solenoids etc…
- Repairing and replacing mechanical components such as belts, bearings , hydraulics, grips, pulleys, motors etc ...
- Completing repairs on various automated factory machinery
THE IDEAL MULTI- SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for an multi-skilled maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their level 3 electrical/ mechanical NVQ or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship or is time served.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is competent with their electrical skillset.
- Is competent with their mechancial skillset.
- Is looking for a long term steady role.
- Is a team player but is also confident working on their own.
If you think you are the right multi-skilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.