Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£18p/h (PAYE) TTP Oppotunity
Based in the Kent area, my client is a market leading company operating in the FMCG sector. Boasting an impressive client list, and with a solid reputation in the industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team on a contract basis. If you have a proven track record in a multi-skilled maintenance role, and have worked on conveyor systems, packaging machines, sortation or any other machinery typically found in a Parcel Handling environment, I am very keen to speak with you.
The Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer must;
- Experience of maintaining g machinery typically found in a FMCG / Parcel Handling environments - Conveyers, packaging machines, sortation equipment.
- Specific electrical experience required includes working on sensors, relays, contactors, single phase and three phase, switches, isolators, transformer.
- Specific mechanical experience required includes working on motors, gears, pneumatics, hydraulics, seals, pumps bearing, belts, chains, sprockets, jigs & pipes.
- Experience of fault finding on PLC’s – Siemens S7
- Time served or Apprentice trained
The Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be given;
- A competitive rate of pay
- Overtime rates available
- Realistic chance of a contract extension
- Training opportunities on new equipment
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.