An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established Manufacturer within the food industry who has built up a reputation as the market leaders in supplying food to their clients including major supermarkets.
The company has experienced substantial growth within the last few years. They are looking to expand their Maintenance department to help assist with the growth of the company. They are looking to bring on a Maintenance Engineer with the right attitude and skillset to come on board into the current team and drive more success for the team to take the business to the next stage of their vision of growth.
Maintenance Engineer Role:
- Carry out both planned and reactive maintenance of the machinery on site which includes, conveyor systems, chillers, slicing machines etc.
- Ensuring that any mechanical maintenance is carried out and any broken parts are replaced efficiently and effectively to reduce downtime.
- Carry out electrical maintenance including schematics drawings, electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Assist with any continuous improvement work that is carried out to improve the efficiency of the department
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Must be able to hit ground running
- Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
- Experience with Fault diagnosis for both mechanical and electrical issues
- Industry experience within Manufacturing or facilities maintenance background
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment would be beneficial
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (0116 216 7003), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Jordan.Upton@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///