Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical or Electrical bias.
Days, Monday to Friday with weekend OT.
£30,000 - £35,000 PA (average earnings due to OT £40,000 +)
I am working with a prestigious client who have recently acquired new sites and are currently under going investments at the Huntingdon site. By the end of 2021 they hope to have a fully digital PPM system and within 12-24 months they will be fully automated. This is a large site which is very fast pace, therefore the successful candidate should expect to be ‘on the go’ during their shift and work solely during the majority of the shift.
- Work reactivity across the site on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic faults.
- Keep PPM schedules up to date and running smoothly
- Manage stock of critical spare to ensure downtime is minimised
- To be proactive and ensure you are making recommendations to the Engineering Manager of improvements that could be made.
- Work to a high level of Health and Safety practises, as well as, keeping workstations and production areas clear of hazards.
- To have good organisational skills and work to a triage system.
- Demonstrate clear commutation skills and to work well with others.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have Level 3 qualification in Engineering Maintenance, ideally City & Guild and/or BTEC. It would also be advantageous to hold a full apprenticeship in either Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineering.
- Experience within a high-volume manufacturing business and presenting a problem-solving can-do attitude will be key to success.
For more information on the vacancy please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.