Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased)
Bury St Edmunds
Day shift only
Temporary to permanent
£30 - £34k salary dependent upon experience
What will day to day duties in include?
- Reactive and Planned maintenance within the factory
- Approximately 60% of the faults will be Electrical compared to 40% Mechanical
- Ensuring that all breakdowns are attended to in a timely manor
- Reporting back to the engineering manager with suggestions of improvements to reduce breakdowns
- Working on CNC machines, 3 phase motors, hydraulics and hydraulic presses, drives, compressed air machines.
What is expected from you as the Maintenance Engineer?
- Experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer “time served”
- Experience working on CNC machines is desirable
- 18th or 17th Edition (Desirable)
- Ability to work effectively as a team but be proactive on your own
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided