Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Winchester
£33 - £35 p/h (Role is outside of IR35)
3 shift pattern or Night shift available
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following.
- You will be required to perform both reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance task on all plant equipment.
- Mechanically you will be working on changing rollers, belts, chains and gearboxes -replacing to modular level.
- You will also be fabricating and making parts for machines and welding on the plant as and when needed.
- Electrically You will be working on inverters, 3 phase motors, relays, sensors, switches, junction boxes, control panels, power supply.
- You will be carrying out 3 phase Installation, fault finding
- Basic PLC Fault finding
- The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Must have previous experience working as an Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer
- Time served.
- Must be able demonstrate Mechanical and Electrical fault-finding abilities.
- Be comfortable with working at heights.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Long term contract
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation