Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am (permanent nights)
Based in Wellingborough
A well-established plastic company have recently been taken over and are investing heavily into their Wellingborough site. This business manufactures cleaning products for both household and business use. With this in mind, they are currently looking to add a multiskilled engineer to the team, who shows great potential, clear engineering skills and is an all round team player.
The site is currently being updated with new automated machinery that you will get full training on.
Working in a large maintenance team as a multiskilled maintenance engineer includes:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance on all factory machinery
- Scheduled maintenance and reactive breakdowns
- PLC fault finding
- Reading electrical drawings
- Mechanical work involves changing bearings, stripping down motors, fault finding on pneumatics and hydraulics
- You will be an apprentice maintenance engineer with an NVQ level 3 as a minimum
- Excellent fault-finding skills both mechanically and electrically
- Comfortable fault finding on PLCs
- Experience within an automated manufacturing environment
- Experience within the plastics industry.
- Happy to work Permanentn nights
- You will become an essential multiskilled maintenance engineer within a great team
- An exciting time to join a business with alot of new investment
- Opportunity to learn new skills and develop technically
- friendly maintenance team that work well together
- Permanent nights role which is ideal for the right the person
If this role is something you would be interested in, please apply online, email me on email@example.com or call me on 07522239944.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.