Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Double Days - Mon-Fri 5.30am-2pm/1.30pm-10pm
Every other Saturday Working
£30,000 - £35,000 PA (overtime £40000k)
I am representing a client in the Huntingdon area who are currently expanding their site, as well as growing their business globally. They are part of a large group and have high levels of investment to help kick start your career with them. They distrubute their product to well known stores within the UK and have a joint turnover of over £250 million. With this in mind, they are looking for a multiskilled maintenance engineer join their team.
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Electrical and mechanical PPMS
- Fault finding on hydraulics and pmeunatics
- Swapping components like for like
- Working to a high level of health and safety practices
- Working within a team aswell as lone working
- Stock control/parts
- Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer
- To be able to use a multimeter
- To be able to read drawings - elec/mech/hydraulic
- To be able to weld (advantageous)
If you are interested in this position, please apply, send your email to email@example.com or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.