- £55,000 - £60,000
- Car Allowance - £6,000
- Pension 5%
- 25 Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance x 4 Years Salary
- Health cover
ATA Search is working in partnership with a leading aerospace company with multiple manufacturing sites within UK.
This multimillion-pound company generates over £100m in annual sales with 800 staff in the UK and is experiencing growth due to the current demands of the market.
Due to the market demand, the company is currently undergoing extensive growth and is looking to acquire a strong Operations Manager to strengthen and support the business needs in a very demanding industry.
If you are interested in having a confidential call, please email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a suitable contact number.
The Operation Managers’ role will be as follows:
- Reporting to the Operations Director
- Directly manage up to 8 direct staff - Production, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, and Health and Safety
- Recruitment, building effective operation teams, training, coaching and development
- 1-2-1’s appraisal and performance reviews
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the site.
- With overseeing key KPIs, OTIF, OEE, Quality, Health, and Safety Right First Time
- Promote the right culture and identify, lead, and execute all lean and continuous improvement
- Planning and forecasting budgets and being involved in P&L control
The ideal Operations Manager will have the following background and experience
- You will be experienced as an Operations Manager, Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager or a related role
- The ideal candidate will have worked in the engineering and manufacturing sector and any exposure to Aerospace manufacturing will be highly desirable
- A technical qualification is highly desirable, preferably a degree
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Budget control experience
- Commutable to Coventry/Warwickshire
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Chatan Makan at ATA Search by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – For more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation