Based in Nottingham
Temp to Perm
£12.00 - £14.00p.hr
What the role of the Panel wirer will involve:
- Building a variety of electrical control panels, PLC Interfaces and Switchgear
- Working from schematic drawings
- Applying relevant information from drawings to wires within the panel
- Soldiering, crimping and tidying wires
- Checking for accuracy and ensuring a uniform and neat appearance for the wires
The skills and experience needed to be considered for this role are:
- At least 2 years’ experience within panel wiring
- Experience within soldering and crimping
- Experience working with schematics drawings
- Knowledge of industrial panels
- Be precise and neat worked
- Ability to check own work
The benefits of this panel wiring position are:
- Temporary to permanent position
- Opportunity to work with a variety of products, no 2 days the same.
- Monday to Friday working hours
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 0116 478 3860. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.