Salary up to £21,000 + Benefits
A leading global manufacturer and Distributor have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to join their very well-established business who have built up an excellent reputation manufacturing and supplying high end parts to markets to sectors such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and General Industrial.
The company has become one of the leading manufacturers and distributors both overseas and in the UK. They have an opening for a Quality Administrator at their 100-employee strong site in Birmingham. They are looking to bring on a Quality Administrator with the correct attitude, team ethic and knowledge to drive more success into the Quality department of the business that is continuously growing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain more knowledge as their current Quality Administrator of 15 years is retiring at the end of the year so this is a good chance to gain a vital amount of knowledge of this role.
Quality Administrator Role:
- Control all PPAP submissions and any IMDF requests for the site and support any other sites as when necessary
- Assess the quality of goods, ensure they are adhering to the requirements and ensure compliance with company requirements
- Comply with quality management systems in all aspects
- Assist and maintain quality levels from company manual
- Support any customer concerns when required, and assist issue containment and 8D’s
- Support any internal / external audit requirements when needed
- Undertake project work as requested or driven by business needs
The ideal Quality Administrator will have the following:
- PPAP Documentation experience
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Strong demonstration of communication between all departments and external sources
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Carry out improvement control plans including 8Ds, FMEAs
- Attention to detail will be essential
Salary up to £21,000 + Bonus + Pension
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (0116 216 7003), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Jordan.Upton@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///