Injection Process Mould Engineer
£38,000 - £42,000 PA
ATA is recruiting for a market leading manufacturing business based in the heart of Northamptonshire. This multi-site UK operation is experiencing significant growth within their respective markets and as a result, they are looking to strengthen the technical department. We are currently recruiting for an Injection Process Mould Engineer to bridge a gap between production and engineering. They are offering a fantastic benefits packaging, including 25 days holiday, 12% pension and life insurance. My client is a world-class blue-chip company who are a recognised top employer in the local area.
The role will include:
- Lead and co-ordinate all injection process improvements.
- Work on new tooling design reviews, production trials and set KPIs for performance criteria for each tool. E.g. cycle time achievement.
- Plan and oversea the progress of technical training and development of setters.
- Set and program Demag, Engel and Sepro machines.
- Assess machine issues while machines are running, trouble shoot and make an action plan to follow the whole process from cradle to grave.
- Come up with new ideas to make site improvements such as cheaper materials.
You will be working for an Engineering Manager who has been with the business for years and trusts his Engineers to plan their own time, the business does not micro manage their staff so you will be working autonomously and need to be able to take the lead within your role.
To be successful within your application you will need to be:
- Must have worked with Demag, Engel and Sepro machines.
- Open minded
- Well organised
- A team player
- A leader
- Have good communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also hold relevant engineering qualifications.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.