Shift - Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:00pm
£38,000 - £40,000
Our client specialises in the manufacturing of a variety of products for the healthcare and industrial industry. They are looking to recruit a Production to work in their automated production facility Leicester. Building on decades of industry expertise, they use state of the art design and manufacturing facilities to provide first-class adaptive engineering solutions for an extensive range of organisations. Due to regular expansion 5millions worth of expansion in the last year, there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate and lots of opportunity for training. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress and improve there a career as a Production Manager.
The site has undergone heavy investment in the past few years as part of it’s development and are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager with immediate effect.
The Production Manager will be responsible for a team compromising of supervisors and the shop floor team underneath the supervisors
Your key duties will involve:
- Effectively managing the daily of production to ensure all aspects of health and safety are adhered to, product quality is maintained to expected targets and that production plans are met.
- Conducting a thorough analysis of OEE data to identify potential efficiency gains and implement improvements through employee engagement and Kaizen events which will significantly reduce non-value add activities.
- Effectively manage Shift Leaders to ensure all standard work is complete daily and develop them into exceptional people managers.
- Engage all shop floor staff with effective communication and regularly review performance to identify talent for potential progression and succession planning.
The Key Challenges in this Production Manager role will be:
- Ensure all relevant production KPI targets are met.
- Creating a continuous improvement culture on the shop floor.
- Driving through improvements in overall equipment effectiveness.
- Achieving over 99% despatch adherence.
To be successful in your application for this Production Manager role you will need:
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Exposure to MRP systems.
- To be able to performance manage.
- Production Management experience in a fast paced production environment.
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org