Production Operative – Birmingham, Hams Hall
£14.80 p/h plus holiday pay
2-month contract with chances of further extensions
12-hour Days and nights
The Production Operator will be responsible for the following:
- Machine operating (Training will be provided)
- General Production Operative duties
- Upholding health and safety practices
- Labouring and Cleaning across the site
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have a good understanding of safety
- Machine Operative experience in a busy manufacturing plant
- Be reliable and a good communicator.
- Have a desire to progress within the company
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation