Role – Production Planner
Location – Alfreton
Salary – £30,000 – £32,000
ATA Recruitment is currently working with a global supplier of specialty material who have over 50 years of expertise in the industry. Having the backing of an enormous group they are entering into an exciting phase of investment, growth and new product development. Already employing 100 people at their site in Alfreton they are now looking for a motivated Production Planner to join their supportive team.
The role of Production Planner will involve working within a team of 3 to oversee the planning of all processes on face paced manufacturing site. There will be full training on a brand new ERP system that is currently being introduced, and also emphasis on improving and introducing better processes. If you are looking for a new challenge where you can really make a role your own, this opportunity is perfect for you!
If you are a quick thinking, driven Production Planner from a manufacturing background and are looking for an exciting new challenge, apply now for immediate consideration!
The role of Production Planner will involve:
- Using the ERM system to create daily plans within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Attend weekly planning meetings to discuss weekly & monthly production alongside any issues.
- Planning production from incoming materials, through manufacturing to final delivery, this will be both wet and dry manufacturing processes.
- Analysing customer order forecast data.
- Working closely with the Production Planner to put together various reports to analyse performance.
- Working alongside various departments to implement effective planning strategies.
- Looking at ways to improve the department further.
To be successful as a Production Planner you will need:
- Previous Production Planning experience from a manufacturing/FMCG background.
- Medium or high-volume manufacturing experience.
- Experience with an ERP system – full training will be given.
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in the Production Planner role?
Please contact Marie Joel (Talent Sourcing Specialist) on 0116 216 7013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please click the ‘apply’ button below.