- £50,000 - £60,000 + company bonus
- Full relocation package available
- Pension up to 14% by the employer if you contribute 7%
- Life cover
- Share options
- Phone + laptop
Are you an experienced Program Manager or Senior Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering multiple and complex projects on time and to budget? Have you got a proven track record in the effective management of project delivery teams? Would you like to work for an organisation that has a proven track record in YOY growth and that are bucking the downward trend we are currently facing? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to join a financially secure, stable and growing organisation.
With the current global health and economic crisis gripping the world, my client plays an instrumental part in the design, manufacture and supply of critical parts for medical and healthcare applications and are looking to recruit an experienced Program Manager or Project Manager to join the team for a newly created position.
Having successfully recruited for this business, I can honestly say they are a true investor in their people concerning remuneration, training & development and working conditions. They are at the forefront of the design and manufacture of cutting-edge products supplied to various sectors across the world.
With the backing of a larger parent company, this role will offer the suitable Program Manager an opportunity to work in a group related role as well as several other positions that are set to arise over the coming years.
The role of the Program Manager will be as follows:
- Oversee all internal projects to ensure they are completed on time, to budget, safely and technical standards
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects totalling c£8,000,000 and the day to day management of the Project Delivery Team
- Responsible for setting the schedule for all new projects and outlining key technical and commercial milestones for each Project Manager
- Manage the scope of works, RAMS, H&S and technical standards on each project
- Tracking and managing all projects. Manage Gantt charts for each project as well as the principle Gantt chart for all projects using agile project management methods
- Supervise all project processes and to ensure they are implemented and followed
- Managing all cost and budgets and to ensure any unplanned costs are accounted for as well as risk mitigation
- Weekly reporting on the status of each project to the senior leadership team
- Effective resource planning, oversee and manage FAT and SAT testing
- Ensuring projects are completed to CDM regulations when required
Experience & background required for the Program Manager’s role:
- An Experienced Program Manager, Project Manager or related background
- Experienced in effective leadership of Project Managers or project teams
- A suitable engineering qualification – degree preferred
- Ideally, expertise in Microsoft Projects and Prince II certified
- A strong understanding of CDM regulations
- You must have worked for an engineering or manufacturing business
- Live or willing to relocate to Cornwall – relocation support available
The company and benefits:
My client can offer a fantastic remuneration package and relocation support if required. You will be rewarded with an excellent training programme whilst working for one of the world’s market leaders in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical systems, within their respective field. Alongside this, you will work for a multi-million-pound manufacturing organisation with net profits of more than 25%.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.