£35,000 - £42,000
Commutable from: Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, West Mids
My client is offers specialist turnkey solutions for process manufacturing equipment to clients within the FMCG sector. They sell, design, manufacture, project manage and commission large scale equipment for the manufacturing of goods.
They have and continue to work with a mixture of small, medium and large well-known organisations and have forecasted a growth of £5m in turnover in 2021.
Due to a strong project pipeline, they are looking for an experienced Project Engineer who has worked for either a supplier or end user within the Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical sector to be based at one of their biggest clients in the Birmingham area.
The role of the Project Manager will include:
- Managing up to eight projects at any one time all at varying stages
- Participate in presales meetings to support the bid process and producing costed quotations
- Projects can be anything from new build, retrofits, upgrades and or turnkey projects
- Review scope of works, engineering drawings, technical specifications, T&C’s and commercial contracts
- Outline project programs using MS Projects and Gantt charts
- Resource planning
- Act as the interface between the client and internal stakeholders
- Oversee design, build, site transfer, install and commissioning of all projects working closely with the Site Manager
- Oversee the management of subcontractors and ensure all RAMS are carried out
The Project Manager will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Willing to be a ‘hands on’ Project Engineer
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer or Contracts Manager from the Food, FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Would also consider Mechanical Design Engineers with Process industry experience
- Either worked for an equipment manufacturer or end client
- Previously been responsible for various projects at any one time
- HNC/HND qualified in mechanical or process engineering
- Strong commercial skills and able to work with range of customers
- Experience with MS Projects, APM, Excel or Vixen is desired but not essential
- Brilliant training and progression opportunities as well as support with further education
- Matched Pension
- 25 days leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Immediate start
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jack Dunkley at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07814889567, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.