£35k – 40K
This well-established privately owned integrator of electrical control systems is at the forefront of technology within the UK process industry. Over the last 12 months this company has continued to experience excellent growth and has won several projects which has resulted in the need to expand their headcount. The company have a fantastic staff retention record with many of their engineers having over ten years employment with the company, this is a testament to the culture and team spirit the company have built. The design team’s workload has increased and there is a real need to maintain the quality of service to its clients. As a result, this company needs to recruit an Project Engineer immediately.
The successful Project Engineer will have a background in electrical engineering with demonstrable experience PLC installation and faulting, electrical installation, testing, documentation, and commissioning.
Project Engineer's Role.
Reporting to a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical and budgetary support for the successful delivery of projects of varying size and complexity and in compliance with current legislation. Staying away will be required all projects are UK based
Project Engineer's Main Duties
Commissioning and assisting installation of various PLCs mostly Siemens S7.
Assisting with electrical installation
Support portfolio of projects from initial enquiries through to completion
Assit with and support Design Assembly and site instillations activities
Complete and monitor RAMS
Responsible for the delivery and deployment of the hardware and software and ensure that safety requirements and integration requirements are also fulfilled and delivered
- Completion of an electrical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- Basic understand of PLCs required
- Salary - £35,000 – 40,000
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.