£50 – 60k + Benefits + Pension
• Established Company
• Niche and complex product
• Full life cycle project management
Main Purpose of the Role
The role will include the full project management, from start to completion and the projects will revolve around product development and delivery, while working with high value clients.
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Project Management of a complex multi-disciplined product
• Should have an engineering qualification
• Delivered successful projects with an intricate product lifecycle
• Managing high-value projects
• Dealing with prestigious clients
• Overseeing project from design, manufacture to install and commissioning
• Problem-solving and challenging
• Managing client expectations
Salary and Benefits
£50-60k + Benefits + Pension
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and inclusive company that is in a position of growth and change. This organisation prides itself on its investment in people with training available to develop the skills of its engineers and management.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.