PROJECT SALES MANAGER
45-50K + 25% BONUS SCHEME + COMPANY CAR TOYOTA, MONDEO, VAUXHALL + PENSION + MOBILE + LAPTOP + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS
I’m extremely excited to be representing a global organisation that manufactures and supply advanced plastic piping systems. My client has a turnover of around £3billion with 16000 employees across the globe. With a global presence and a fine reputation for quality products, this business continues to grow. Due to increased customer demand the business is looking to expand the sales team by adding two Project sales managers to the team.
As a Project sales manager your role will be as follows:
- Covering the North of the UK, Mersey, Scotland, Humber
- Selling through OEM’s and contractors.
- Your focus will be on the industrial sector, utility wastewater and major utility businesses.
- You will be expected to bill at least £1million worth of new business within your first year.
- Identifying opportunities for new business and organising to meet with them to understand their business and look what products you can provide.
- Working on projects valued around £50k to £200k.
- Walking into over 100 leads to actively work with.
The ideal Project sales manager will have
- Ideally 3 to 5 years sales experience within Industrial engineering.
- A good understanding of pipework systems.
- Sales experience selling into the industrial market.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong Development Skills.
The successful Project Sales Manager can expect great in-house training with specialists within the company to develop your knowledge of the product to help you upsell in the best way possible. As the business grows there will be chances for you to show you can take on more responsibility that will be beneficial for yourself and the company.
To apply for this role please either apply online or email email@example.com for further information please contact 0116 216 7012
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.