Based in the Leeds/York Area
£50,000-£60,000 + Pension + Bonus + Medical + flexible working
We are working with a real powerhouse in the design and manufacture of fully automated special purpose machinery. This busines are well established in their field and have a great reputation for product innovation using state of the art technology, and for the quality and performance of their equipment in the field.
Due to a number of new high value project wins they are looking for an additional projects manager to help deliver them.
- Managing multiple high value projects from cradle to grave
- Main customer point of contact
- Lead internal departments to deliver the projects, from estimating, design, assembly, manufacture, test and commissioning
- Commercial and technical project management responsibilities
- You must have experience of managing complex high value projects
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders
- Engineering/manufacturing background
- Technical and commercial project experience
- This is a large business with the salary and benefits package to attract the best
- The role is extremely autonomous
- The industry and product range are diverse and challenging
- Excellent scope to progress
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.