East Midlands – able to travel to our office in Leicester (LE3)
Up to £28,000 + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, green emission scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, incentives + many other benefits
ATA Recruitment are one of the UK’s most successful providers of candidates into the lucrative technical and engineering sector on both a contract and permanent basis.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our new division, ATA Search. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant or sales professional, looking for their next step within a growing business. Working alongside an experienced and high performing Business Development Manager, you will quickly come to grips with the engineering sector and establish yourself as pivotal part of this growing team.
ATA Search offers a range of executive search services to both UK and international clients. Their mission is to offer a robust and well-defined recruitment process using innovative search & selection methodologies, market knowledge, networking and headhunting capabilities for both organisations and individuals. Due to the nature of the services ATA Search offer, the successful candidate will be required to present, sell, and pitch to leadership teams within engineering businesses and as such, will have least two years’ experience in selling a service or product to audiences such as this. Experience selling into the engineering sector would be advantageous.
Not only do we offer an attractive salary and benefits packages and numerous incentives, but we also work in an extremely results-driven environment. There are clear routes of progression for our top performers - regardless of length of service with the company.
The role of Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Pitching our bespoke, retained services to clients
- Achieving sales targets
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be/have:
- From a sales or recruitment background, with a proven track record
- Experience in building relationships with and presenting articulately to experienced contacts within our marketplace
- Motivated, with the desire to succeed and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and effectively
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information, contact our Talent Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation