East Midlands – able to travel to our office in Leicester (LE3)
Up to £35000 (DOE) + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, green emission scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, incentives + many other benefits
ATA Recruitment are one of the UK’s most successful providers of candidates into the lucrative technical and engineering sector on both a contract and permanent basis.
We are currently looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team in Leicester. With the support of our home-grown management team and experienced Consultants, we will work with you to ensure you have the resources and support required to start a successful and long term career with us.
All of our roles are 360 positions, so you would be proactively sourcing your own clients and working with them to fulfil their requirements. We have access to some of most popular job boards, a CRM system that has yielded 72% of our placements year to date, LinkedIn Recruiter licenses and a number of lead generation tools. We have invested heavily in several different platforms and software over the past few years too, to ensure we are ahead of our competitors and can offer our clients a fantastic service.
Not only do we offer an attractive salary and benefits packages and numerous incentives, but we also work in an extremely results-driven environment. There are clear routes of progression for our top performers - regardless of length of service with the company.
The role of Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Pitching our bespoke, retained services to clients
- Achieving sales targets
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be/have:
- From a B2B sales or recruitment background, with a proven track record
- Experience in building relationships with and presenting articulately to experienced contacts within our marketplace
- Motivated, with the desire to succeed and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and effectively
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information, contact our Talent Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation