- £40,000 - £45,000
- 10% bonus
- Pension 6% employer
- Health care – Family (partner and children)
- Life insurance x 2 basic salary
- Employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, employee referral scheme and Christmas party with partners
- Immediate start available
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Are you an experienced Sales Engineer with a track record in providing technical and commercial assistance for large-scale and high-value mechanical systems? Are you a Sales Engineer looking to work for the UK’s fastest-growing market sector linked to automation and artificial intelligence? If so, I have a great opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join a market-leading manufacturing business specialising in providing world-class highly automated mechanical solutions.
Having recruited over 35 Engineers for this company within the past 12 months, I can honestly say they are a true investor in their people and put the wellbeing of their staff high up the priority list.
As part of a global group, this company is offering the successful Sales Engineer a structured and bespoke training program with plenty of opportunities to progress.
If you are an experienced Sales Engineer or related experience such as Proposals or Applications Engineering with exposure to working with high-value capital systems, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The role of the Sales Engineer will be as follows:
- Predominantly office based (80% of the time) however, you will be required to visit customers around UK and Ireland
- Review, analyse and interpret formal customer enquiries to determine project suitability
- With the Business Development Manager, you will validate customer requirements
- Projects will range in value from £500,000 - £100,000,000 systems
- To convert the analysis into concept drawings
- Produce both 2D and 3D drawings for all concepts – using inhouse bespoke software (training provided)
- Produce technical documentation and pricing to support all concepts
- Create and produce tenders and manage the tender process with 3rd party suppliers
- Issue drawings and technical information to equipment suppliers
- Provide a summary of cost, programs and specifications to all equipment vendors
- Create and produce tender documentation and budget pricing
- You will also be required to visit customers, vendors and 3rd party equipment suppliers face to face to participate in technical meetings as well as present concepts and solutions
The successful Sales Engineer will have a combination of the following:
- Experience but not limited to the following type of roles; Sales Engineer, Sales Application Engineer, Application Engineer, Tendering Engineer, Bid Engineer, Proposals Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Project Engineer or Internal Sales
- The ideal applicant will have worked with high-value mechanical systems such as process plants, pumping systems, machinery, production lines, conveyors, material handling, automation, robotics or warehouse management systems
- A minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineer, degree preferred
- Use of any CAD packages – training will be provided on my client’s in-house system
- Full EU driving licence
- You will be working for an organisation focused on sustainable growth
- A structured and defined training plan and career path
- An excellent remuneration package
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Search by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation