Sales Manager – Western Europe
- £55,000 - £75,000 basic
- Expensed company car or a cash car allowance
- Expensed international travel
- Company bonus – 20% of basic salary
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Family healthcare + life assurance
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Phone & laptop
- Immediate start available
- Please note, benefits may vary depending on your country of residence
Location: Home-based anywhere in the UK or Western Europe
Territory: Western Europe – 60% travel within the territory across Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of water-based process/filtration systems which are supplied to a multitude of sectors across the EMEA region. This $multi-billion business has a presence in over 22 countries worldwide and provides cutting edge, innovative and market-leading solutions for both municipal and industrial water applications.
The group has an aggressive and strategic plan to increase sales across the EMEA region and as a result, they are looking for a results-orientated, dynamic, and tenacious Sales Manager to increase sales across Western Europe. You will have full autonomy to drive new business sales with End Users, OEM’s, and key Channels Partners across key vertical markets such as Oil and Gas, HVAC, Cooling Towers, Water Treatment and Seawater Applications.
Having recruited commercial sales professionals for the group, I can truly say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership or Director role should you wish to do so.
For further information and a confidential call, please call Ajay Bhella on 0116 2167000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Sales Manager – Western Europe will be as follows:
- Increase and drive new business sales by selling water/process filtration systems
- A key objective will be to create sales demand from the End Users and to then work with the OEM’s, Systems Integrators and Channel Partners to win sales as well as direct End User sales
- Your role will be very much geared around new business development and new customer generation
- Selling to End Users and OEM’s within Oil and Gas, HVAC, Cooling Towers, Water Treatment and Seawater Equipment Manufacturing type businesses
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process from sales pipelining, attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, negotiation, customer procurement and closing sales
- Alongside this, you will obtain RFQ’s and work with your internal technical support teams who will provide you with costed quotes for you to submit and follow up
- A large proportion of your leads will be self-generated as well as having the Marketing Teams generate leads within your territory/market
- You also are required to target brand new business with service and maintenance companies who provide MRO services for the likes of cooling tower operators
The ideal Sales Manager – Western Europe will have a combination of the following:
- An experienced Business Development Manager, Export Sales Manager, Sales Manager, International or Sales Manager type background
- A proven track record in new business growth within their respective markets
- Applicants with the following expertise will be highly desirable – Water, Wastewater, Municipal, Industrial Water, Industrial Process, Rotating Equipment, Pumps, Valves, Filtrations or any other liquid or gas process background
- A suitable engineering qualification is preferred
- Based in the UK or Western Europe – You must be willing to travel extensively across your territory
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.