Sales Manager – Western Europe
- £55,000 - £75,000 basic
- Expensed company car or a cash car allowance
- Expensed international travel
- Company credit card
- Company bonus – 20% of basic salary
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Family healthcare + life assurance
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Phone & laptop
- Immediate start available
- Please note, benefits may vary depending on your country of residence
Location: The ideal applicant will be based in either the United Kingdom, France, Germany or Netherlands
Territory: Western Europe – 60% travel within the territory across Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of water-based process/filtration systems which are supplied to a multitude of sectors across the EMEA region. This $multi-billion business has a presence in over 22 countries worldwide and provides cutting edge, innovative and market-leading solutions for both municipal and industrial water applications.
The group has an aggressive and strategic plan to increase sales across the EMEA region and as a result, they are looking for a results-orientated, dynamic, and tenacious Sales Manager to increase sales across Western Europe. You will have full autonomy to drive new business sales with OEM’s, and key Channels Partners across key vertical markets such as Pharmaceutical, Power, O&G, Nuclear, Industrial Power, Semiconductor Manufacturing, Microelectronics Manufacturing, Food, Beverage, RO (Reverse Osmosis) and General Engineering.
Having recruited commercial sales professionals for the group, I can truly say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership or Director role should you wish to do so.
For further information and a confidential call, please email Ajay Bhella a copy of your CV and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Sales Manager – Western Europe will be as follows:
- Increase and drive new business sales by selling water/process filtration systems
- A key objective will be to work with the OEM’s, Systems Integrators and Channel Partners to win sales
- Your role will be very much geared around new business with existing relationships where you inherit around $5m worth of existing business to manage, grow and develop (+20% YOY)
- Aside from this, 40% of your time will be spent targeting brand new customers therefore, you must demonstrate both a hunter mentality with the ability to forge strong partnerships
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process from sales pipelining, attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, negotiation, customer procurement and closing sales
- Alongside this, you will obtain RFQ’s and work with your internal technical support teams who will provide you with costed quotes for you to submit and follow up
The ideal Sales Manager – Western Europe will have a combination of the following:
- An experienced Business Development Manager, Export Sales Manager, Sales Manager, International or Sales Manager type background
- A proven track record in new business growth within their respective markets
- Applicants with the following expertise will be highly desirable – Water, Wastewater, Municipal, Industrial Water, Industrial Process, Rotating Equipment, Pumps, Valves, Filtrations or any other liquid or gas process background
- A key skillset it to demonstrate the ability to learn technical solutions, therefore, my client is open to the background of the successful applicant
- A suitable engineering qualification is preferred
- Based in the United Kingdom, France, Germany or Netherlands – You must be willing to travel extensively across your territory
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.